Monday, July 13, 2009

Hip Hop Designers Who Love The Big Girls

It is always a pleasant surprise to stumble upon mainstream designers who have a chic and sexy line of plus-size clothing in their collections. I found the cutest black bubble dress from Baby Phat over the weekend and I went on a hunt for other hip hop designers who have love for the big girls. Here are a few sizzling treats from Baby Phat, Rocawear, and Apple Bottoms.

Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons














This bubble dress from Baby Phat ($64.00) has sexy written all over it. I’m still working up my courage to unleash this one on a Saturday night. This sexy, tribal print maxidress ($79.00) is also a winner.

Rocawear by Jay-Z


I’m loving Jay-Z and his design team for this fantastic purple fringe dress ($69.00) and this super chic floral print dress ($69.00)

Apple Bottoms by Nelly
















I’m not a fan of Apple Bottom jeans (Seriously, nobody needs to see two inches of my crack!), but I am a fan of the gorgeous brown and gold metallic dress ($58.65) and this adorable denim romper ($84.00).


Here’s hoping that these hip fashions will get you hopping in the right direction.

Until next time,
Stay curvy and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment