Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Delicious Summer Wraps

Summer is definitely one of my favorite seasons of the year. However, I have never been fond of going from hot sweltering temperatures outside to Arctic frigid air conditioning inside, especially if I am wearing a sleeveless or short-sleeved top. If the temperature in your building rivals an Antarctic winter like my office does, you almost want to wrap yourself in a down comforter to knock off the chill. (I’m SO not kidding. You should see me and my girls breaking out blankets, sweaters, and wrap scarves every day). While I am especially grateful for my job and the abundant air conditioning that it provides, I’m also grateful for beautiful summer cardigans, shawls, and shrugs that keep me warm and fabulous. Here are a few delicious summer wraps that you can rock in the office, at the movies, on a picnic, or a night out.

I wear this beautiful Charter Club cardigan in black with almost everything during the summer. I have no idea why these cardigans are currently ONLY $4.99 (!!!). But, I strongly advise you to act like the lady in this IKEA commercial and just keep running towards the door.


The details on this beautiful cranberry shawl from Ashley Stewart ($24.99) make me all warm and tingly inside. I can easily see myself wearing this piece well into autumn.



How cute are these floral-print sweaters from Old Navy ($16.99)? I’m especially in love with the yellow print but I can’t deny the equally fabulous navy print if I tried. So fly!



I love that this sweater from Jessica London ($19.99) is both a shrug and a cardigan. Shall I call it a “shardigan”? It is mucho adorable and I love that it comes in a bevy of delicious summer colors.




Ladies, don’t get caught in the frigid winds of summer air conditioning without a proper wrap to keep you warm and beautiful. Bundle up!

Until next time,
Stay curvy, (warm!), and fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the cranberry shawl from Ashley Stewart! It's beautiful and perfect for fall fashion.

    ReplyDelete